Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Hurrier I go... The Behinder I Get!

Yes... I am behind.

In more ways than one, I have to add reluctantly, but truthfully.

My last blog post was a week ago.

I KNOW!
Shame on me!

And, I don't even have a really good excuse, except that... no that's not a good one at all.

Never mind.

Secondly, I have gone terribly astray with this weight loss thing.
When I say I am getting behinder, I really mean my behind is, well, unfortunately, still there.

Oh, I have been walking several days a week.

I NEED to do more.

I have been eating more fresh foods like salads and vegetables.

OBVIOUSLY, I need to do better.

I have been procrastinating.

I KNOW!
It's unbelievable, but true!

I NEED to paint the dining room and breakfast room.
I NEED to put the new trim around the coat closet, pantry and linen closet doors.
I NEED to get those cobwebs up in the corners of the family room... well, someone needs to get them!
I NEED to get my house on the market and get it SOLD!

Instead I have read lots of interesting novels, expanded my repertoire of authors, as it were; paid some bills, fretted about how to pay a lot more; and deprived myself of much needed sleep worrying about the things that I have not done or have been worried about ( those things I listed already are the problems!) so that it's all I can do to get up and do the minimum required chores and activities each day.

And thus...

The hurrier I go, the behinder I get.

Anyone know a painter that comes cheap?
I mean like, will work for food?

Yes! I can so cook... my kids just don't like real food, that's all.
Post a Comment