Saturday, February 13, 2010

If the warnings on a medicine commercial are longer than the commercial... maybe you shouldn't take it

10 Things You Didn't Know About Me

Today I am Writing the 10 Things about me that I think no one else knows...
Except HeMan Hubby. HE knows absolutely EVERYTHING about me:)

Thanks KIM@ Who Needs Sleep? for the idea and the button!

Here we go!

1. I LOVE my kids, I just don't always LIKE them...
Don't hate- they're tweens and teens with attitude!

2. The Kiddie Pageant shows scare me. Alot.
I worry that they are fodder for pedophiles...

3. I am a worrier... There! I admit it. I worry about EVERYTHING!

4. I am a procrastinator. Which only makes the worrying worse. Believe Me.

5. I never expected to get married and have children.
I was going to be a Marine Biologist and live IN the ocean!

6. After I had my first daughter I wanted to go to college to be a doctor...
a pulmonologist or a microbiologist.

7. My dream is to write a book that makes a difference in someone's life...
but I'm afraid to have someone read it... weird, huh?

8. Microbiology was my favorite subject in school... I aced my finals and the class- I was 15. Mitochondria fascinate me!

9. I had postpartum depression... I still get depressed but I don't tell anyone.

10. This is my biggest secret about myself...
I feel like I have not done what I was supposed to in this life... yet.
I'm still trying to find out what that is.

Writing these makes me nervous...
I worry that people will think badly of me...

But then, I worry about what the Mail Lady thinks, and the UPS guy and the people who live on the next court over...

I know, I know...I'm working on it!
Post a Comment